DualDraw was founded to help people breathe easier.? We continue to accomplish this objective through?the manufacture and service of high-quality air filtration products for both industrial and homeland security use.? Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States, our downdraft tables, downdraft booths, and other specialized air filtration and dust control equipment are used across the globe to protect operators, eliminate cross contamination, and serve other various safety and air quality needs.
A Few DualDraw Benefits:
- Each customer’s needs are different and equipment is configured-to-order to ensure effectiveness
- Design architecture?uses industrial hygiene?best practices?for the?the most?efficient capture of dust and fumes
- Safely protects operator breathing zones
- Addresses cross contamination of adjacent processes and or equipment
- Patented symmetrical airflow design for optimal air flow performance
- Known in?the industry for unique and effective design of downdraft tables and downdraft booths
- Self-contained solutions; no effect on customer HVAC systems
- Helps meet OSHA 1910:1000, NFPA 484. 654, 664, 41 CFR 102-192, CDC, GSA and other governmental standards
- Experienced management team with focus on customer service
- Increases?worker productivity and reduces absenteeism
- Configurable and modular design?– will build your equipment?to your requirement
We?Have Two Primary?Product Lines?– Industrial?and 顺心彩票land Security
Our industrial products utilize the DualDraw patented symmetrical airflow design that provides customers with enhanced safety and hazard elimination. These products help our industrial?customers meet tough OSHA and NFPA standards. Dust control equipment is?configured to eliminate hazards based on the customer process performed.? Typically our industrial equipment is used in manufacturing environments although we also have specialized products for laboratories, class rooms, office space and and private residences.? Most air filtration solutions are self-contained, do not require?outdoor venting,?and exhaust clean?filtered air.? DualDraw industrial dust control equipment helps protect operators and eliminate the following types of hazards from the work place:
- Dust –?deburr, sanding, cutting, brushing, scuffing, deflashing
- Combustible Dust – from the applications identified above however the material is considered combustible (ie aluminum or any material with a Kst value…)
- Smoke – mig or tig welding operations, plasma cutting, laser cutting, robotic weld cells
- Fumes – gluing using adhesives, painting, coating, touch-up….capture chemicals
- Chemicals – as a result of mixing that takes place oftentimes in a laboratory environment
- Allergens & Molds – spore control in a musty environment
顺心彩票land Security 顺心彩票:
Our homeland security product line employs the same DualDraw patented symmetrical airflow design as our industrial products however these solutions are specifically equipped to protect against and detect the presence of chemical, biological, and explosive threats. Please visit www.DualDraw顺心彩票land.com for a complete overview on these products. ?Security screening equipment has been designed to be placed inside offices, mailrooms, entry screening checkpoints, and other secure areas. They are professionally painted and finished with a caster wheel system for ease of movement. Our homeland security products provide safety to workers through protection and detection of some of the following:
- Biohazards – protects operator breathing zones from biological spores such as Anthrax and Ricin that have been placed in envelopes or packages. Systems will alert operators with a first tier alert when a biological agent is present.
- Chemicals – detects a wide range of Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA’s) and Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC’s) while protecting operator breathing zones.
- Explosives – detects a wide range of explosives using trace detection technology integrated into the DualDraw downdraft system.
In addition to our security screening equipment, we offer a full line of services including the outsourcing of mail screening, preventative maintenance, and trainings.? Our extensive knowledge in screening has been developed over many years dating back to the anxious months following the 9/11 tragedy.?? Contact us today to discuss your screening requirements.