Downdraft Flat Top Tables
The DualDraw Flat Top Downdraft Table (FT Series) is the most versatile downdraft model DualDraw offers.? With a flat, open work surface, operators can easily manipulate parts varying in size or shape.? Operators can be placed at all sides of the dust extraction table to perform their given application.? The relative compact footprint of this downdraft grinding table allows for easy placement within a crowded facility.? Versatility is the way to describe the qualities of this superior air filtration solution.
Standard Flat Top Downdraft units come with DualDraw’s patented airflow design and front filter access.? Configured to your particular application, all filtration is selected to ensure optimal capture of your particular hazard. ?Dust extraction table comes in the standard sizes listed below.? The standard design of this downdraft table for metal grinding, as defined below, can be easily and cost-effectively modified based on your specifications. Each downdraft grinding table comes with our industry-leading multi-year warranty.
|MODEL||STANDARD AIRFLOW||APPROXIMATE SIZE||WORK SURFACE|
|FT3036||2000 CFM||30”D X 38”W X 34”H||30”D X 36”W|
|FT3048||2500 CFM||30”D X 50”W X 34”H||30”D X 48”W|
|FT3060||2500 CFM||30”D X 62”W X 34”H||30”D X 60”W|
|FT3060A||4000 CFM||30”D X 80”W X 34”H||30”D X 60”W|
|FT3072||2500 CFM||30”D X 74”W X 34”H||30”D X 72”W|
|FT3072A||4500 CFM||30”D X 78”W X 34”H||30”D X 72”W|
|FT3096||5000 CFM||30”D X 98”W X 34”H||30”D X 96”W|
Configuration Options and Accessories:
- Standard depth of the dust extraction table is 30”. Can be increased in 5” increments, please specify.
- Standard build material is electro-galvanized steel with a galaxy sparkle finish. Downdraft grinding tables are also available in stainless or aluminum.? Work surface of the downdraft grinding table consists of 16 GA C-Channel grates, reinforced for strength.? Average dust extraction table capacity is 500 to 1000 lbs, can be increased if required.
- Standard components include pressure gauge to monitor filter cleanliness, NEMA 12/4X thermally protected manual motor starter, 110 duplex, and easy access clean-out tray.
- Standard electrical options are 115/230V single phase or 230/460V three phase.
- Fan, motor, and filtration sub-systems are located under the work surface inside the body of the downdraft grinding table. Alternatively, an ADA compliant sit-down front is available for sitting operators; sub-systems are attached to the rear or side of the dust extraction table. ?Adds approximately 24” to length or depth to the downdraft grinding table.? This style is also a good option for hot-work applications generating sparks or intense heat.
- Standard filter configurations include but are not limited to the following: pleated filter package, HEPA filter package, cartridge filter package, and fume capture package.
- Standard options and accessories for downdraft grinding tables include, but are not limited to, the following: heavy-duty caster wheels (adds approx.. 4” to height), soft top non-marring work surface, light kit, variable frequency drive (VFD), heavy-duty work surface, custom powder coat epoxy paint finish.